Standard Rotogravure Printing Machine
Our company is instrumental in manufacturing and supplying Standard Rotogravure Printing Machines to our clients. Commonly known as Pharma Foil Printing Machine, this is basically a Roll to Roll printing machine. Our printing machines are best to print foils that are used in the pharmaceutical sector. In our offered Standard Rotogravure Printing Machine, there is very small circumferential length required to set up the process. The Rotogravure Printing machine offered by us employs IR technology for drying of inks used in the printing.
Rotogravure Printing Machine or Pharma Foil Printing machine is a Roll to Roll printing machine, we are engaged in manufacturing of these machine since many years , we are focused particularly in the printing machine for printing of foils used in the pharmaceutical sector ex:- Blister, Poly , Strip etc, from a general rotogravure our machine have many focused features according to the requirement of the sector , for ex:- very small circumferential length required for setting of the jobs, i.e. less wastage in comparison with a general machine, We are using I.R. technology for drying of inks , as in no time machine attains the required temperature , and it is penetrating in nature , so it requires less heating time and area, we offer very less change over time for jobs .
The machine would have following features:
- High Torque DC motor with variable drive for motor control.
- Infrared Tubes and blower fans at individual stations for instant drying
- Small Control panel at every station for IR lamps and blower fans
- Timing belts and pulley drive from gear boxes to stations, ensures zero backlash and play
- Robust structure, Heavy channel base for vibration free working
- Hydraulic web guider would be used for the alignment at the rewinding.
- Provision for web guiding at unwinding on demand
- High resolution of registration settings
- Easy adjustment through worm for registration.
- Imported zero backlash Italian Gear Boxes Make: bonfiglioli
- Small circumferential length(path of foil) for minimum wastage.
- Separate geared motors at individual stations for blade movement
- Aluminum rollers with free bearing drive is used for conveying foil.
- Ideal for printing Blister , Pharmacy Foil .
- One rubber set rollers been given with machine for all stations
- Digital temperature indication at individual station and digital reading of the speed of the foil (Particularly beneficial for Q.C. , Q.A. purposes and for auditing parameters)
- Rack and pinion arrangement for color tray up and down
General Technical Specifications :-
1. Working width 18 inches maximum
2. Power consumption of motor 5 hp.
3. IR tube load individual load 1kw/per tube, 2nos tube each station, Single Phase
4. Foil type : Blister, Poly, Gloss Paper etc
5. Inks used alcohol based, ethyl alcohol
6. Web guider motor type : Induction, 3 Phase, 1 hp
7. Total weight of machine 4500kg approx
8. General floor space required 7ft x 20 ft.(for four colors), length varies according to the colors.